The Torque Work Centre Chainsaw Milling Attachment
This handy attachment allows you to turn your existing chainsaw into a robust timber milling machine. The rigidity and setup of the Torque Work Centre allows you to accurately cut timber without needing to mount any guide rails like other portable milling machines. For premium results a special purpose ripping chain should be used. These are available at your local chainsaw outlet.
Chainsaw Milling Attachment Features
- 40cm (16 inch) minimum chainsaw bar recommended
- Cut slabs or construction timber
- Cut fence posts and rails
- ideal for slabbing small logs, sleepers, large stock
- Clamps to any chainsaw bar
- Cost effective method of producing dimensional timber.
- Environmentally friendly