Torque Work Centre Rolling Carriage Base
The Highly Acclaimed Upgrade for the Fixed Base RouterMaster
The Torque Work Centre carriage base unit has been made available as an upgrade for the fixed base RouterMaster. The RouterMaster head mechanism is simply unbolted from its stand and bolted onto the Torque Work Centre 25mm thick alloy base plate. The sideways movement of the carriage turns the fixed base RouterMaster into a fully functional Torque Work Centre.
- Four heavy duty castors. The front two are lockable.
- The running carriage plate is drilled to fit all RouterMaster models. Your model will be confirmed when your order is submitted.
- A double track alloy extrusion for the fence system and adjustable stop system.
- A double ended copy pin and sleeve for pin routing operations.
- Flip-over stop on the carriage plate.
- Steel stop-blocks that can be set anywhere on the rear track.
- Adjustable fence system that can be set anywhere along the front track.
- Easily replaceable timber fence pieces.
- Safety switch.