SlabMaster Work Centre
Base model priced at $8500 Australian Dollars + GST. (Orders outside of Australia do not include GST)
The Timber Slab Leveling and Sanding System
- 3.6m x 1.8m (12’x 6') effective surfacing area without having to move the slab.
- 250mm (10") clearance under the blade.
- 4hp (3kw) single phase or 3-phase electric motor.
- Heavy duty safety switch with lockable isolator and 10m electrical cord.
- 1 x 200mm (8") surfacing blade with 5 x 12mm round replaceable cutter inserts
- 230mm (9") Velcro backed sanding disc with an assortment of 40, 80 and 120 grit sanding pads.
- 5.0m of 100mm (16' x 4") dust extraction hose.
- 4 adjustable hold down dogs.
- SlabMaster can be custom built with a surfacing area of up to 8 metres (25') long by 2.1 metres (6.5') wide.
- Upgrade to a more powerful motor up to 7 ½ HP.
- Invertek inverter to convert single phase to 3 phase which also gives the motor variable speed control. (This is a minimum requirement to all machines outside of Australia) Cost: $1200 Australian Dollars.
- The clearance under the blade can be increased up to 350mm (14")
- RouterMaster parts including mounting bracket, plunge lever mechanism, attachments to fit power saws, drills and routers. These allow you to rip & cross-cut slabs along with router and drill.
If you would like a custom quote including freight please fill out the tab at the bottom of the page with your details and we will be in touch.