Circular Saw Attachment
The Saw Attachment can be used on the Torque Work Centre, the SlabMaster and the RouterMaster.
The circular saw mount provides maximum versatility to increase productivity. By using the correct blades, materials such as plywoods, plastics, PVC, aluminium, aluminium composites, MDF, Melamine and veneer plywoods can all be cut with ease.
If you have tried to cut 8×4 panels with a hand held saw, you know that the panel can bind and kick back the saw. If you cut large panels on a small table saw, you know that it can be difficult to support the sheet and at the same time push it through safely and accurately. With your saw mounted to the Torque Work Centre the material can be clamped while the saw blade is safely guided through the work with maximum precision.
Circular Saw Attachment Features
- Fits any circular saw up to 9¼”
- Crosscuts up to 1300mm
- Miters, compound cuts easily achieved
- Rips up to 3.0m
- Robust and mobile for harsh industrial applications
- Various jigsaws and biscuit jointers can also be fitted
- The saw can be removed from, and returned to the bracket, without upsetting accuracy
- Rip/Crosscut Swivel rotation bracket for quicker production